Our goal is to increase understanding of the human brain by advancing functional neuroimaging methodology. We develop approaches for extracting information about brain activity in health and disease by combining neuroimaging (fMRI, EEG) and computational signal analysis techniques. Our research is highly interdisciplinary and collaborative, bridging fields such as engineering, computer science, neuroscience, psychology, and medicine.
We are at Vanderbilt University in the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science. We are also affiliated with the Department of Biomedical Engineering, the Vanderbilt University Institute of Imaging Science (VUIIS), the Vanderbilt Institute for Surgery and Engineering (VISE), and the Vanderbilt Brain Institute (VBI). More information about our current research can be found here, and you can find our publications here.
We are currently seeking a postdoctoral fellow with expertise in fMRI data analysis. If interested, please contact: catie.chang at vanderbilt.edu
- 2019.05: Heading to Montreal for ISMRM 2019 and a session on multi-modal imaging
- 2019.04: Big congrats to Sarah Goodale for receiving an NSF Graduate Research Fellowship!!
- 2019.04: Welcome to our visiting researcher, Karel López, from Pablo de Olavide University, Seville
- 2019.03: Excited to present at the 2019 Whistler Summer Workshop on Brain Functional Organization, Connectivity, & Behavior in Noosa, Australia
- 2018.10: Sarah Goodale receives a travel award & talk at North American Neuromodulation Society 2019 for her work in the Englot BIEN Lab!
- 2018.10: Mika Rubinov and Catie present in a platform session at BMES 2018, Atlanta
- 2018.09: Catie presents at the 6th Biennial Conference on Resting State and Brain Connectivity in Montreal
- 2018.09: Special issue of Neuroimage on Brain Connectivity Dynamics is out! Guest-edited with Shella Keilholz, Robyn Miller, and Mark Woolrich
- 2018.08: Shengchao Zhang joins as a Ph.D. student!
- 2018.08: Sarah Goodale joins as a Ph.D. student!
- 2018.08: We are excited to join the fantastic Vanderbilt community!